This is a classic game from the early Wikipedia days… Much like the “stripper name” game, this one is similar, but leaves everything up to chance though.
1. FIND YOUR BAND NAME HERE: RANDOM WIKI
– no cheating! Whatever random wiki article pops up, the title of that article is your band’s name! Here’s mine: Poix-Terron. I don’t even know how to pronounce my band name. Great start.
2. FIND YOUR ALBUM NAME HERE: Random Quotes
– Scroll all the way down the bottom of the page, and choose the LAST 4/5 words from the LAST quote on the page! Mine: “music when sick and weary“. I closed the tab before i screen grabbed, and i’m not doing another one, this one is just too damn good.
3. FIND YOUR ALBUM COVER HERE: Random Image
– pick the third image, no matter what! Here’s mine: